Rod, that wasn't a personal attack, if you took it as such, you need
to re-read my message and think about how it was meant.

The TSA having this list is no different than the NSS keeping a list
of its members, and sending that list out in book format, plain and
simple.

Harvesting emails from a mailing list is very very simple, I have the
complete list as owner of the list, but even another list, I can
harvest with a simple script that would only take me a few minutes to
write.

It was a tongue in cheek comment about writing down email addresses by
hand.  Scammers/Spammers/Phishers don't do anything manually.

Modern email applications cache email addresses that it sees, Malware
can and does use these lists to send out spam.  We've seen it recently
on the mailing list.

Your email address is not safe anywhere, you will just have to learn
to face that fact in this modern age.

Charles