To: "Cavers Texas" <texascavers@texascavers.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 02, 2009 2:25 PM
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] 2010 TSA Spring Convention related

the town of Giddings.

Meaning,

The camp is 4 1/2 hours from Dallas.

Ft. Worth, would be a different route, but still at 4 1/2 hours.

San Antonio would be 3 hours.

LAG cavers would have to drive 10 1/2 hours.   Ouch !

PBSS would have a 9 hour road-trip.

El Paso would be the farthest at 11 1/2 hours.

Sea Aggies would only have a 2 hour 15 minute trip.

College Station Aggies would only have 1 hour 15 minute.

Maybe a fund could be set up to help the West Texas cavers pay
for gas, with the money saved from the low rent cost of the
camp.  ( that is still a big assumption ).

Again, I would like to emphasize that I am only trying to see if anyone
is interested in considering this camp.

David Locklear