Hi Bill,

As I understand it (we haven't gone to this in Oregon yet), the thumbprint on
your DL is to help prevent identity theft. You can (if you're good enough) put
somebody else's picture on the DL, but it's hard to replace the print.

I think the one that I resent the most is the little rfid chip that stores like
Walmart put on a big percentage of their high-end merchandise to track it. See
this link:

http://www.greatdreams.com/rfid.htm

and if you really want to get paranoid, go to:

http://www.spychips.com/

They're probably reading this now. Oh no!!! I hear the jack boots coming!!!

Louise