Life is easy; comedy is hard!

Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 16:34:24 -0700From: posadazul@yahoo.comTo:
fh...@townandcountryins.com; o...@texascavers.com; csnicholson@sbcglobal.netCC:
russ.k.johnson@westonsolutions.comSubject: [ot_caving] Republican Hypocrisy

This Republican Hypocrisy just burns my butt!

Because of Bush's banking deregulation and  free market policies our Government
has just been forced to bail out the mortgage lenders and investment banks in
an attempt to keep our economy and the world economy from crashing.

That was a bitter pill for all of us to swallow, we're still trying to digest
it, and yet some of you have the unmitigated GALL to complain about someone who
is offering an alternative plan.

Bush's administration has not been fiscally conservative. They authorize
DEFICIT SPENDING with no funding mechanism. This passing of such a HUGE debt on
the younger generations is inciting culture wars.  Have you noticed that the
younger folk are lining up to vote against you?

 All of you old folks who have your homes and your pensions and health care and
savings accounts should at least try to envision what kind of world you will be
leaving behind.

It's not going to be pretty.

Terri