IIRC, when I was in Vegas 2 1/2 years ago, the speed limit was 80 mph
on I-15 north of Clark County, Nevada. But then again, I've been known
to forget certain facts, and the aliens in Area 51 can play tricks with
yer head. Or maybe it was all that free booze in Vegas that played
tricks with my head...

Scott

http://www.woai.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=729A0C3B-9237-42D9-