You'll notice that the video of using a drone for rigging has nicely padded
walls, presumably to protect the drone. Just yesterday I was talking to a
profession film maker who uses drones on his projects. He said drones and
canyons don't go well together, at least not when the drone is carrying an
expensive video camera. I would think trying fly a drone anywhere near a cave
wall would be a big problem. -- Mixon
A man cannot be too careful in his choice of enemies.
  • [Texascavers] Drones for r... Mark Minton via Texascavers
    • Re: [Texascavers] Dro... Mixon Bill via Texascavers
      • Re: [Texascavers]... Charles Goldsmith via Texascavers
        • Re: [Texascav... Mark Minton via Texascavers
          • Re: [Texa... Wm Shrewsbury via Texascavers
            • Re: ... Mark Minton via Texascavers
              • ... Greg Passmore via Texascavers
                • ... Charles Goldsmith via Texascavers
                • ... Charles Loving via Texascavers