While cruising around on Google earth the Weazel noticed an interesting
looking mountain range that I think is in Tamaulipas and is east of the main
range. The peak (actually a valley) that piqued my interest is called El
Picacho  and is located at 23.397613, -98.563586 about 45 miles SE of Cuidad
Victoria.  The entire area is very green and undeveloped. Whoever lives in El
Picacho  probably doesn't get many visitors. Can any of y'all Texicans tell
me anything  about this mountain range? What is it called? Is it karst?
(doesn't look like  that to me) What can explain the strange cirque like
valley?
Is it certain death  to go there?

Sleaze