From: via Texascavers <texascavers@texascavers.com>
To: texascavers <texascavers@texascavers.com>
Sent: Sat, Jan 14, 2017 8:44 am
Subject: [Texascavers] Green place in Mexico

While cruising around on Google earth the Weazel noticed an interesting looking
mountain range that I think is in Tamaulipas and is east of the main range. The
peak (actually a valley) that piqued my interest is called El Picacho and is
located at 23.397613, -98.563586 about 45 miles SE of Cuidad Victoria. The
entire area is very green and undeveloped. Whoever lives in El Picacho probably
doesn't get many visitors. Can any of y'all Texicans tell me anything about
this mountain range? What is it called? Is it karst? (doesn't look like that to
me) What can explain the strange cirque like valley? Is it certain death to go
there?

Sleaze