AND NOW HE’S ROLLIN’ DOWN THE MOUNTAIN
GOING FAST, FAST, FAST
AND IF  HE BLOWS IT THIS ONE’S GONNA BE HIS LAST
RUN TO ACAPUCO TO TURN THE GOLDEN  KEYS
HENRY KEEP THE BRAKES ON FOR THIS CORNER IF YOU PLEASE!

But what is the name of the mountain range? What is the jungle like?
Rainforest or scrub? And why is it that almost nobody lives there?

SW

In a message dated 1/14/2017 11:10:46 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,