From: Therion <therion-boun...@speleo.sk> On Behalf Of Max D
Sent: Wednesday, 4 September 2019 08:05
To: List for Therion users <therion@speleo.sk>
Subject: Re: [Therion] Display Station comments on Map?

> On 3. Sep 2019, at 14:35, Max D <m...@foxel.org> wrote:
>
> To me it seems that the "flags" parameter in therion 5.4.4+b998d1b
> (2019-06-12) is always empty.
> Not sure if this is a bug or if I'm missing something. The p_station_SKBB()
> macro has a lot of code for handling different flags which seems to be unused.

I produced a patch for therion which makes it display all flags for "station"
entries. I'm not very firm with MetaPost and Therion internal structures, but
it seems to me, the original code simply could not work. OR I just did not
understand.

The patch is at.
https://gist.github.com/mdornseif/3b3764844cae2f6274726674a9c68a0f

https://tug.org/pipermail/metapost/2006-February/000527.html helped me to
understand what is going on in MetaPost.

--max