Thanks for your response,

> Regarding displaying the whole content like hypergraph.. the big issue
> here is performance. Although possible I have seen it break big
> Tiddlywikis and alot here needs to be ironed out, but I agree this
> would be the ideal.

Showing the whole content like hypergraph isn't that useful there
either (in my opinion). That's why I came up with the suggestion to
create only a update-able tag/tiddler sitemap with a structure similar
to the date sitemap already there now.

> what I tend to do is search for a tiddler/tag first then "borrow"
> through the TagMindMap to find the tiddler I am looking for (so it
> sits on top of the search bit). I will rethink this from your
> perspective and see if I can find an easier solution..

As already mentioned further above, YourSearch practically takes up
most of my navigation too (where it isn't installed with a
bookmarklet). But the really nice thing with TagMindMap - something
hypergraph wont be ever able to due to its external XML - is how it
instantly synchronizes your position in relation to immediately
related tiddlers in the map.

The ease how a total overview is derived with TabTags - and even more
so with a TagCloud, gives me the idea that displaying a second map
similar to a tag cloud beside the main tag map - with the current tag
position highlighted - could maybe solve this difficulty here?

> Thanks for all the feedback.. much appreciated :)

Pleasure,

W.