> ... with a structure like the date category - but by being able to
> indicate the tag for the home node. Which then connects to those tags
> it tags, and so on to how many levels one would like - with the
> respective tiddlers branching off - is the only way and category I
> could think of to make good use of hypergraph in a TiddlyWiki with
> more than a hundred tiddlers and as a tiddler's sitemap.

A half automated way to create such maps I could think of would be
using a copy of your TiddlyWiki, take TiddlerTweakerPlugin to batch re-
date all tags to a year, month and day respectively (which gives 3
levels) - and the edge tiddlers of one node to the day of a specific
month.

A XML created this way would only have to be edited by changing the
tag nodes (now different dates) to their real names and prettyfied a
bit. Compared to having to manually write the whole of it, that is a
real simplification.

> Just uploaded my hypergraph TW for the first time. Though it starts to
> load it actually doesn't shows up - put makes my FF crush.
> Do I have to change anything about the paths if I put it online?
> The file structure there is the same as on my drive

What mistakes could I have made that it isn't working via http for me?

Regards,

W.