Hi Wolfgang,
Thanks for all the comments.
I complete aree with comments on drag, zooming and customising. All
these things I am hoping to rectify with a massive code rewrite, I am
hoping to package everything up to minimise the amount of installation
required and also aiming to separate preferences so that they are not
hard coded and thus the TagMindMap is easier to tweek.

Regarding displaying the whole content like hypergraph.. the big issue
here is performance. Although possible I have seen it break big
Tiddlywikis and alot here needs to be ironed out, but I agree this
would be the ideal. I guess I came from it from a different angle, as
what I tend to do is search for a tiddler/tag first then "borrow"
through the TagMindMap to find the tiddler I am looking for (so it
sits on top of the search bit). I will rethink this from your
perspective and see if I can find an easier solution..

Thanks for all the feedback.. much appreciated :)
Jon