Eric, thanks for your input. I was really not expecting actual help on
the matters, but I was delighted to get it. Particularly that little
"jump to top" in the templates is wonderful. Altho I can understand
such a thing may not be a core thingy, maybe an idea would be to put
it into some kind of "tweak package" that an average user probably
would typically appreciate. Just a thought.
BTW, is there any way to somehow put it into stylesheet or something
so that it won't be overwritten with updates (because it will be now,
right?)

As for;
> [[GettingStarted]] just presents *instructions* for what to do...

Yeah, that's exactly my point. And it would be more user friendly if
it was *not* merely instructions, but instead a type of form field
tiddler where things can actually be filled in directly instead, in
one place, or if things could be edited directly where they are - for
example, letting an empty TWs top field read <click here to set
title><click here to set subtitle> instead of the current "My
TiddlyWiki" and "a reusable..."
I dunno. But I do feel it is a bit annoying as it is,

Regarding your neat little GotoPlugin; would you say it can fully
replace your wonderful SearchOptionsPlugin that I'm currently using?
(A thought; maybe a combo would be beneficial? - i.e something that
behaves like GP with its narrow "popup slider" but with that current
bottom "Search for" feature resulting in that (kind of) top tiddler
that SO results in. The GP current floating search result are kind of
obscures things. While at it, a smallie; for GP, maybe a little [>]
type button next to the fill-in-field as one is now forced to mouse
down to click "Search" otherwise.)

Regaring;
> > * Options slider is filled with blue links, attracting attention if
> > nothing else, but none of them exist...
> > * TiddlyWiki is also a link that does not

 I'm sure there are good "behind the scene explanations". I'm just
pointing out that they *are*, for me as a regular user, diverting my
attention. Not much, but a bit.

Again, thank you for all your input Mr.Shulman! I was kind of more
expecting it to turn into a thread of generally expressed preferences
and differences of opinion. Your help was of course a much betting
thing LOL.

/Mat