On Jun 8, 8:36 pm, wolfgang <wolfgangl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > You have made the most beautiful TiddlyWiki of them all.
>
> I second that.
>
> Also note that Twt-Treeview works well together with IE - while
> MenuFlex does'nt at all - also differently to the original MenuMore.

Thanks wolfgang you've been missed here of late.

I might add that TWT-Treeview seems to also work in Chrome and Opera

I have explored MenuFlex with its rich tapestry of innovations and
enjoyed its cutting edge - well done.

There is one thing (e pluribus unum) I noticed and would like to use
in TWT-Treeview. And that is MakeTable.  TWT-Treeview provides several
preformed new tiddlers for convenience to the user and since tables
can be difficult for them in TiddlyWiki, I think your MakeTable can be
very helpful.

However there are several code problems in it.  I have started to
correct them, but I thought I would point this out to you and you
might want to correct them.  Or, barring that, I'll try to fix it if
you don't mind me using it.

Morris Gray
http://twhelp.tiddlyspot.com
A TiddlyWiki help file for beginners
http://twt-treeview.tiddlyspot.com
A thousand carpenters could never make a tree ;-)