> How so, Wolfgang. Just by importing theme tiddlers?

Now you can. For debugging purposes I created one systemTheme tiddler
with the most essential of both - MenuMore and Overflow style -
together with the PageTemplate and menu switching buttons themself,
all in one tiddler.

You only need to place the menu buttons where you would want them with
this tiddler section transclusion, which I placed in the SiteSubtitle
tiddler now:

<<tiddler FlexTheme##Menu>>

and:

config.options.txtTheme="FlexTheme";

in a systemConfig tagged tiddler to have it applied after a
saveChanges and reload.

Also the 'HowTo' tiddler has been updated to this particular case. All
you need additionally is to create the main menu themself and proceed
as explained in 'HowTo'.

Find the new theme template here:

http://flextheme.tiddlyspot.com/

regards..