> http://menuflex.tiddlyspot.com/#Viewer
>
> If there would be a way to do this without the MultiSelect list box
> (or a one line dropdown) - but with links placed outside this tiddler
> - that would already perfectly fit the bill!

> You might use transclusion* for this, updating the transcluded tiddler
> with the desired contents (make sure the container has the
> refresh="content" attribute, like for example the main menu).
>
> -- F.
>
> *http://tiddlywiki.org/wiki/Transclusion

But how one can transclude a number of tiddlers in one tiddler - while
only displaying one particular - simultaneously removing the others by
clicking a link??
- Without using the display:none/:block attribute, which only hides
but still updates transcluded tiddlers (if they refer to tiddlers/
tags, during edit actions)?

I could imagine it possible by separating above [[Viewer]] html script
in two sections in the displayed tiddler, and transcluding the listbox
section to the outside place to switch it. Beside still not being a
simple tiddlyLink, this would come closest. However, with all my
experimenting with it, I haven't got it there.

Any suggestions?