> In advanced search under the filter tab, instead of just one text box,
> two. One to query a list of tiddler titles (filter format) and another to
> query fields/indexes (also filter format). If the second box is blank it
> defaults to a simple list of tiddler titles, if not it returns a table. You
> could even add a button to turn that query into a tiddler with the table
> rendered, but that isn't necessarily required. I think it would be a very
> useful feature and would expand the practicality of the advanced search.

This is great idea! Many times you search for a word and it is in different
fields of tiddler and when you see a bare list of title, it just confusing
and uncomfortable!
As you and Tony said, tables are a forgotten part of list and it is beset
to have some simple form in the standard distribution.

Also when you come to bunch of data visualization tool, query tool are of
high importance!

By the way, what you built in TiddlyTables shows how to create a solid and
powerful app using modular extensible approach.
I hope we could see more contribution from your side!

--Mohammad