Tables may appear to be structured, but are they if they have one or diverse
members, or exist to discover relationships.

It is important to recognise the interplay of non linear and linear
information. I can collect information of any nature or detail in a non linear
datastore. However as we start to learn more we create informal structures. We
identify and record relationships and we see opportunities to fill gaps
discover new sets. We can Actualy create linear views of non linear data often
to identify missing data or ensure comprehensive data sets. The value of non
linearity can remain even as we start to uncover similarities, differences and
build consistency.

Tiddlywiki is open to almost any structure but its strength starts with its
ability to be open before adding, not imposing structure in parallelle.

There is a danger to imposing structure too early durring discovery but finding
structure in the unstructured is often the ultimate value that can be found in
the unstructured real world.

Just some thoughts
Tony