I'd appreciate if y'all can also focus on making some *very basic
*functionalities
accessible to those who cannot code.

For e.g.

   1. A properly labelled color palette like i suggested here
   <https://groups.google.com/d/msg/tiddlywiki/3zMWTebBExc/d3BXTxT0AgAJ>.
   2. Add an option in the control panel to change fonts and font sizes
   without having to edit some code {I am genuinely surprised this isn't
   already there.}
   3. Ability to create a todo list without writing a macro (add a todo
   list option into the editor.)
   4. Ability to collapse text inside a tiddler (or at the very least allow
   us to create a shortcut for things like these)
   5. A proper(and up-to-date) guide on wikitext shortcuts that work in TW5.
   6. If possible have some color coding inside the editing section(For
   example color code the headings(Exclamations}, indents{colons} etc.)
   because currently i feel lost when writing large amount of text. And
   looking at the preview pane everytime is just so distracting and slows me
   down significantly.

I feel that stuff as basic as that will go a long way to help us lowly
non-coders :)