Souk21 wrote:

> ... a command could potentially execute code on your computer, and
> definitely execute commands in your wiki.

I very much doubt it could execute into the OS via single Wiki maliciously,
though it could trash your wiki.

But that is NOT something to worry about overmuch. It is no more powerful
than normal tools in TW. Just more "compactly helpful".

Its more, I think, about warning users to back-up---especially if they into
experimenting with defining new "actions"---because the tool is powerful,
much to its merit.

Just a comment.
TT