Hi Reet,

It's not a solution from the developer, but I've uploaded a dark color
theme for the plugin that makes the input text brighter (not completely
white, but brighter, also makes the whole interface darker.) Download the
file from here
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/TiddlyWiki/09Ful62YG1g/BLuYND2FBgAJ> and
drag it into your wiki.
It looks like this:

[image: command palette dark palette.jpg]