BRILLIANT plugin, I love it! I've been wanting something like this since I
started using TiddlyWiki! Beautifully well done! (Great, useful work and
also I think its visually beautiful with its simplicity) Hats off to you,
Souk21 and thank you, for this gift!.

I don't think it should immediately populate with a question mark to
automatically reveal help, after seeiing the welcome tiddler in the demo
and seeing that typing ? reveals help the list of history is much more
useful. Maybe it could be an optional checkbox to have ? typed immediately.

after I upgraded to the new version I started to get the following error
when I search for tags (using the @ prefix)

"Internal JavaScript Error
Well, this is embarrassing. It is recommended that you restart TiddlyWiki
by refreshing your browser
Uncaught ReferenceError: tagTiddlerExists is not defined"

the same error can be replicated on the example page but it only shows up
after typing an existing tag into the search.

Thank you again, amazing plugin!