Hi Souk,

Just tried Command Palette in my wiki and wanted to report a visual bug: It
doesn't take in the custom theme applied by the user. I am using a dark
theme and the search box still takes dark gray text color. Also, the
dropdown remains black text on white background. I've attached a
screenshot. If possible please fix.

@Reet Pandher I tried resolving the save wiki bug, but I'm out of luck. I'm
> gonna ask over TiddlyWikiDev.

Thanks for looking into it. FYI You can create a new tiddler and then
delete it to save the wiki. Maybe under the hood you can tell the *save
wiki* command to do that? I don't know if it is even possible to do
something like this but gonna throw out the idea anyway.