Souk21,
 Many thanks for the new update! Command Palette is really wonderful and
very useful!

Small comments on ideas:
- Filter operation history (with tiddler history? or when input is [ ?)
  Why not to show filter history when just you type [ and narrow it while
typing in searchbox and when press enter show final result!

Repeated small recommendation
Keep it simple, and there may be ground for sub-plugins!

Best wishes
Mohammad