Hi Eric,

What a project - I can barely keep up!

I'm thinking about using the calendar option for an 'On This Day' project
and I have a few questions:
1. When one uses the '....MMDD' date format then the event (e.g. birth) is
also included for years before that event - I can't quite decide whether
it's okay for this to happen so I'm wondering whether there's a way to
include a 'start date' for a re-occurring event?
2. I thought it would be appropriate to use a field to store, let's say,
date of birth or death and then use some 'mechanism' to put the event into
an events tagged tiddler. I'm still learning about what 'mechanism' might
do this and I may be completely misunderstanding the use of fields but is
this a reasonable approach?
3. Asociated with 2. I note that an events tagged tiddler is Plain
text(text/plain) type and that, of course, just displays the text as
written. It seems it's okay to use other types, which means a 'mechanism'
does something useful but, again, is this a reasonable approach for an
events tagged tiddlet?

Apologies, I'm still vey much learning how TW works and hope these queries
aren't too dumb.

Many thanks for any comments,

Anthony