Hello @Ste, thanks!

The columns button has no effect on mobile, there I decided to make it two
columns, but I'm inclined to make it a single column if the column-button
is set to "1"
More than two columns seem indeed to be a bad thing on mobile, tiddlers get
too narrow then and become unreadable and difficult to handle

BTC