Hi @Saq, thank you!

1) I've now fixed your issue with using the core $:/core/ui/ViewTemplate as
a template, it does no more lay out using the columns of the
columns-button. Their width however needs to be defined using a css...

The list widget that uses the muuri storyview accepts some additional
attributes, they just aren't documented yet... For example the
"containerClass" attribute sets a class for the element that contains the
muuri items

2) There's another attribute ("storyList") that defines the tiddler whose
list field should be updated. This defaults to "$:/StoryList"

3) Most of the css is only active if the $:/view tiddler is set to muuri,
but I'm about to add some sane css defaults that are always active

>This could be a lot of fun to use for a pinboard. I also see potential for
having two stories side by side, one with the classic storyview and one
with muuri.

Yes that's true, and yes, I'd be intrigued to see it in action in a
two-story-view, would be really cool (for a future release it's planned
that one can drag from one story to another btw)

Thanks @Saq,

all the best, BTC