Thanks for the clarification @BTC.

I did a quick mashup adding Stories to your Muuri demo.
Works pretty well, you can have Muuri in both stories or just one.

I think having a classic story view in the default story and muuri in the
second could be very powerful for making good use of a large screen for
some of my workflows.

If you are curious, the files are here:
Muuri in both stories:
https://saqimtiaz.github.io/sq-tw/temp/muuri-stories.html

Muuri in the second story only, with the first story only using 35% of
available space.
https://saqimtiaz.github.io/sq-tw/temp/muuri-stories-alt.html

Being able to drag between stories could be very handy. I've considered
adding that for the Stories plugin but ultimately didn't have the
motivation for it. With Muuri it would have greater appeal.

Anyway, don't let me distract you with all the talk of multiple stories :)

Cheers,
Saq