Hi @Saq,

>If I understand correctly, does that mean the number of columns would be
have the hardcoded via CSS? Or is there a parameter to the list widget for
it?

There's no parameter for the list widget for the columns, it's hardcoded
via CSS. I use "width: calc((100% / <<columns>>) - <<margin>> - (<<margin>>
/ <<columns>>));"

>I was wondering if there could be additional optional attributes to the
list widget, such as "columns", which points by default
to $:/state/config/muuri/storyview/columns.

As said above, the columns aren't handled within the storyview, they are
pure CSS

>I have also noticed that after changing the number of columns, the layout
of the muuri tiles can be off (overlapping) until one of the tiles is
dragged. Perhaps a refreshEnd reflow is needed?

Thanks, I've also noticed that, I'll have to investigate further

all the best,
BTC