Hello @Atronoush, thank you!

It's possible to control the direction flow from right to left, left to
right, top to bottom and bottom to top... see the open control panel
options on the demo page
About two rivers like the Stroll plugin... The Muuri library that's used
here lays out tiddlers in a certain way, moving them to calculated free
space in a certain manner. There's no way to control that like the Stroll
plugin does.
The Notebook theme from Nicolas Petton looks very interesting! Thanks for
the link! I was thinking about something like that for mobile use

BTC