@Victor Dorneanu, buddy, if I may suggest you something, I think it is way
better to go for "server" solution of tiddlty wiki like TW5-Bob
<https://github.com/OokTech/TW5-Bob> or node js than single file wiki. I
used single file approach when I started with Tiddly Wiki and it gets laggy
very quick and you are not able to get anything from this wiki if enything
breaks. In "server approach" each tiddler is a separate file, each image is
kept in its original, file form instead of hard coding it. You have much
more possibilities to remediate in case of trouble.