Victor,

I will backup David's suggestion of Mohammad's searchWikis because you can
link to specific tiddler in another wiki but they key is what you want to
achieve.

The first rule is you can do anything with links you can on any website,
use permalinks and permaviews, drag and drop between wikis, iframe one in
another and create link that open in the the same target windows/tab. Bob
or bobexe is critical if you may open the same wiki for edit in different
tabs, windows or browsers.

Copy to clipboard is a way to take a search string from one wiki to another
and a lot more can be done.

I recently responded to someone else's questions on the same subject and
someone else was talking about capturing bookmarks with tiddlywiki which
can include tiddlywiki itself.

Regards
Tones