Hi everybody,

somehow I must have missed the notifications for this thread. First of all
thanks for your replies. I didn't know TW-Searchwikis before and I think
that for searching tiddlers in multiple wikis that's definitely the perfect
tool.

As for "links between multiple wikis" I'll try to give a more comprehensive
explanation:

   - the reason why I've splitted "concerns"/domains/contexts in multiple
   wikis is because of the size: I don't want to have a big bloated wiki,
   instead I want to have multiple ones
   - one for the zettelkasten
      - one for the bibliography
      - individual ones for several domains like IT security, nutrition,
      sports etc.
      - one for collection of bookmarks
      - etc.
   - now when I create links e.g. from the *zettelkasten* to the
   *bibliography* wiki, I also need to specify the location of the wiki as
   well (like I've described at the beginning of this thread)
      - imagine after some years you'll have hundreds of links from one
      wiki to another
      - let's say the location of one wiki changes (bib.html changes to
      bibliography.html)
      - then I'll have to update the links to reflect the new wiki location
      (bibliography.html)
      - and that's what I mean by "elegant"
         - regardless of the method I use to interlink between multiple
         wikis there should be a way to update multiple links easily
         - and this solution should also work in 15 years :D
      - one thing that is not solved yet (at least I haven't found a
   solution):
      - let's stick to the *zettelkasten* -> *bibliography* example (you
      have several tiddlers in *zettelkasten* containing links to tiddlers
      in *bibliography*)
      - inserting links in the *zettelkasten* to some tiddlers in the
      *bibliography* wiki is easy (I still use the macro mentioned before)
      - but how do I show *backlinks* in the *bibliography* wiki?
         - more specific: how can I show which tiddlers in the
         *zettelkasten* wiki point to _this_ specific tiddler in the
         *bibliography* wiki?

I hope my post is not that confusing. I'm looking forward to your comments
and suggestions.

Victor