Jon wrote:

> Would it be possible to adapt things so that the sharing link from Google
> Photos works, as well as the link from Google Drive? (forgive my ignorance
> if that's impossible).

I did some primitive attempts but Google Photos seems to use a different
structure than Drive. I found this site
<https://www.publicalbum.org/blog/embedding-google-photos-albums> and this
<https://www.labnol.org/embed/google/photos/> that seem to have solved how
to share google photo albums but they don't really share their code for how
it's done. So, I'm not sure how to proceed with Google Photos specifically.

<:-)