@Saq, those are very good points and you have done  fantastic job at
digging out good starting points for further dev. I have added a note  here
<https://tiddlygoo.tiddlyhost.com/#SheetsIN>  for the *main *plugin, i.e
the SheetsIN plugin, which concerns the API for, specifically, accessing
and importing to TW from Google Sheets. But for Google Drive, how can you
(or anyone) tell that my solutions use an API planned to be deprecated and
JSONP? Do the scripts, e.g this
<https://tiddlygoo.tiddlyhost.com/#Tree%20structure%20for%20Drive%20folder>main
one, use the v2 Google Drive API? (I have no idea how to tell.)

Assuming your post is correct, may I repost it in the TiddlyGoo website?

Unfortunately, the JS coding is beyond me so I can't really do much with
your info BUT I hope people will benefit from my solutions and that at some
point someone which the know how will see the benefit in making even better
solutions for this. I think it makes a lot of sense to piggyback on Googles
many services. Your tangential note about storage back-ends on Amazon S3
and, next, Google Drive sounds hopeful!

<:-)