Hi TT

I have answered this before. There are only a few solutions to finding things
in a group:

* to have human curators indexing the information that flows through the group
* to use the group’s built-in search engine
* to use Google (or another general search engine)

Your comments suggest that the second and third solutions aren’t working for
you, and so that only leaves the first option.

> MY concern is the Google Group default interface MR/S NORMAL faces everyday
> WITHOUT having a trained dynamic gnome clutch its spawn.
>
> HOW do we help a normal user FIND what they need here WITHOUT saving posts
> continually, like you, in a parallel system?

You must surely realise that I wasn’t suggesting that “Mr and Mrs Normal”
should do what I did in order to find posts? Why phrase things in that way? It
seems pointlessly confrontational.

Best wishes

Jeremy.