There are some tag cloud tools around (e.g. Eric uses size and Mohammad use
badge).
I like to have tag cloud based on color!

IDEA
i.  a macro to get a number and generate a color, I call it *colgen*
this is easy! in surface plots / contour plots we use color bars! here
different color tables can be used in form of macro or dictionary tiddler

ii. a variable to calculate the number of tiddlers (e.g using $count)
tagged with say *foo*

How it works
1. each time a new tiddler is tagged with foo the variable value is
increased by one
2. this value is passed to *colgen* macro to generate color
3. this color is dynamically used for tag

you can use different color tables/bar for example red for high and blue
for low (rainbow color table), ...

ISSUE
Tiddlywiki allow to use macros and transclusion in fields! BUT it seems it
does not allow to change color dynamically!

I appreciate to have your idea, solution, codes, ...

--Atro