On Tuesday, June 22, 2021 at 11:25:23 AM UTC-7 cj.v...@gmail.com wrote:

> Is there some other way of getting the result of a filter that's less
> weird than using TiddlyWiki's triple curly brackets ?

I just threw that together quickly as an example re getting color "*filter*
> ily(?)"
> It would be great to see some alternative approaches, I think.

Instead of using filtered transclusion (the tripled curly braces) to
concatenate values stored in variables, you can use a macro definition,
like this:

*\define colorCSS() border:25px solid
rgb($(rgbArg1)$,$(rgbArg1)$,$(rgbArg3)$);*
<$vars thisSecond=<<now ss>> >
<$vars rgbArg1={{{ [<thisSecond>multiply[3]] }}} rgbArg3={{{
[<thisSecond>multiply[5]] }}}>
</$vars>
</$vars>

I think this is a much easier syntax to understand and use

-e