Ciao cj.v. I'm not sure, not being a programmer by trade.

But even me, an average idiot, can see that having to wrap something *{{{
[THINGIE] }}} *i*s a seriously weird construct*

I personally, on stuff like this, simply use simple substitution in style
sheets. I seems fine without the brackets.

Best wishes
TT