It's odd, but I feel like the TiddlyWiki home page used to contain some
notes around the ASPX "trick" as it uses WebDAV (I think), but I can't find
anything about it now. It's surprising because it's one of the absolute
simplest "savers".

Note for clarity that my understanding is that there's enough technical
difference between normal OneDrive and OneDrive for Business / SharePoint
that it makes a difference.