Mohamed,

I have not tried teams/one drive, but I have used it in SharePoint so some
of the techniques may help. Rename the single file wiki html to .aspx and
use the check in and out facilities in SharePoint to ensure serial editing
only. You can make it until checked in users see the previous version.

I have a hack I discovered, place such tiddlywiki's inside a wiki
library/folder because office 365 adds a performance improvement to files
there in as they need to be more performance responsive to be practical.

>From memory there is a one drive saving tool as well.

Regards
Tones