As a side note - a while ago I was stuck trying to get BOB to work within
Teams for a long time, and eventually strung together a workaround that
worked (at least I'm pretty sure, not using it now). I built a blank HTML
with an iframe to my BOB ip address, then saved THAT as aspx on SharePoint
so it had an https:// address, which Teams then allowed me to include as a
website.