I'm a TiddlyWiki beginner and am planning to use it to organize some of my
mathematical thoughts. Part of what I'm hoping to keep track of is some
simple proofs of various mathematical statements. I am not sure how I
should divide the relevant information into tiddlers. Some ideas I have had
so far:

   1. A single tiddler per statement, with the proof included either in the
   text of the tiddler along with the statement or in a field (transcluding
   this field into the text)]
   2. Two tiddlers per statement: one for the statement itself, and one for
   the proof. The proof would then be connected to the statement by a link, a
   field of one of the tiddlers, or by tagging it with the statement tiddler.
   The proof tiddler would be transcluded into the statement tiddler
   3. Each statement has a statement tiddler and a proof tiddler, with each
   step of the proof having its own tiddler. The steps would be linked to each
   other to show the dependence of each step on previous steps and a table of
   contents macro would be used to include the proof in the statement tiddler.

The third option seems the most TiddlyWiki-esque to me, and I like how the
connections between steps are not just written out, but represented via
links, but it seems like it overkill; I would be using a full tiddler for
each line or so of text in the proof, and that sounds like it may be more
time consuming and lead to too many tiddlers (possibly causing performance
issues?).
So which of these options is probably the best for this scenario? Can
TiddlyWiki handle the volume of tiddlers required for the third option, and
would it be substantially more time-consuming? Is there a better option
that I haven't thought of?
Thanks for reading my long question and thanks in advance for any answers.