I wasn't planning on anything fancy like that; I just don't know how much
metadata is contained in each tiddler, and was wondering if spreading
information over too many tiddlers would increase the total amount of data
by a problematic amount. For the second part, I was considering if it would
take a lot of time entering the contents of fields and dealing with linking
the tiddlers together, although now, I realize that that would probably be
insignificant.