I'm a TiddlyWiki beginner and I'm planning to use it to organize some of my
math thoughts. This includes various theorems and their proofs. I have a
couple of different ideas for how to organize the information into
tiddlers, but I'm not sure which is the best for my case. Here they are:
Each theorem gets a single tiddler with its statement and proof in the text
field, or perhaps the proof in its own field and transcluded into the text.
Each theorem gets a statement tiddler and a proof tiddler. One would link
to the other or have a reference to the other in a field, or the proof
tiddler would be tagged with the statement tiddler. The proof tiddler would
be transcluded into the statement tiddler.
Each theorem would not only get a statement and proof tiddler, but also a
tiddler for each individual step of the proof. The steps in the proof would
link to others or reference them in their fields in order to show how each
step depends on earlier ones. A table of contents macro would be used to
bring all of the steps (and their "dependencies") together into a full
proof.
My favorite so far is the third; I like how the connections between steps
are not just written out, but represented via links. However I am worried
that it will be more time consuming to create all of those tiddlers, and
that the number of tiddlers would make the wiki too large, taking up too
much space and maybe causing performance issues.
So which of these options is probably the best for this scenario? Can
TiddlyWiki handle the volume of tiddlers required for the third option, and
would it be substantially more time-consuming? Is there a better option
that I haven't thought of?
Thanks for reading my long question and thanks in advance for any answers.

System information:
Windows, Chromium-based browser, TiddlyWiki version 5.2.1