Welcome qazxwecvr

Can TiddlyWiki handle the volume of tiddlers required for the third option,
> and would it be substantially more time-consuming?

My goodness - how many tens of thousands of tiddlers are you planning to
make? Unless your plan includes having TW *perform* actual math
calculations, I can't imagine that you would have too many tiddlers based
on what you describe. They're just text, right? That you will add manually.
Or will it be full with graphs? As for time consuming; How much time would
it take to type it into any other software? Are you worried that the UI in
TW will add substantially to each typing, compared to elsewhere, or exactly
what are you asking?

<:-)