@Siniy-Kit - I've said it before: Wow! The idea that TW can be the engine
for a real commercial store is just amazing! Well done!

How does your system convert the google sheet into tiddlers? Where can we
find the code to see how this is done?

As you may know, your solution was the fundamental starting point for Marks
and my SheetsIN plugin. Here's the github
<https://github.com/Marxsal/TiddlyGoo>, the demo
<https://marxsal.github.io/TiddlyGoo/> with a "special thanks" to you which
is also in the plugin, and here's the gg announcement
<https://groups.google.com/g/tiddlywiki/c/iqS_xINysUA/m/hx8asXfYAgAJ>. The
SheetsIN plugin is part of the bigger TiddlyGoo project
<https://tiddlygoo.tiddlyhost.com/> intended to provide solutions for
generally connecting TW to the internet, by using google sheets as a
"middle step" and a backend.

...*but* Google changed their API a few months back so SheetsIN no longer
works. So I'm wondering how you solved this? Looking at your demo site
<https://heeg.ru/shop2_3.html?id=16jpYS8egNJuLA8HyS-Um6wuwC9A5eFl-IKykIzZB92Y#index>,

it is very difficult to know what is going on and what tiddlers or plugins
that connect to your sheet and extract and process the content - ? Is there
a way to see the actual code that does this?

Thank you!

<:-)