Siniy-Kit wrote:

> Mat, as you know, I dont use any google api in my old and New script. I
> open google spreadsheet direcrly like external javascript file with
> callback.  This format name is JSONP

Aha... @Mark is better suited to comment on this but I would guess then
that we used your code and scaled it down to the minimum and built from
there so it was no longer JSONP but instead JSON. I can't remember. We'll
see if Mark has any thoughts.

> I read you want to make "Google spreadsheet backend"  NOW in spreadsheets
> scripts we can use GET and POST
> so we can save tiddlywiki paswords in hidden spreadsheet and chek it in
> POST

Does this, at least theoretically, mean that it would be possible to both
fetch data from the spreadsheet and "push" data into it?

> I hope, you Will finnish your idea with googlespreadsheet plugin for
> tiddlywiki.

Yeah... that'd be super cool. If it could be made to work well. And IF it
were possible to both fetch and push data between a TW and a goodle sheet
then that might even mean it would be a multi-user TW. From any TW. Where
you share specific tiddlers. TW could be used for communication, as a
plugin store, collaboration, anything.

<:-)