JSONP is a very good format. You can get data directly not only from
spreadsheets, but for example, you can get all files list from shared
google drive folder
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1drFCfJcb9KcB2pGHPgXX3W97OSdkVPw_
here is folder
https://script.google.com/macros/s/AKfycbyEhEhAkYKPCrmcyTRg9CG-rpqEIEfEov4voZoxoOY_q8qvJ-049Oke1IlYPRVQL_kSgg/exec?idf=1drFCfJcb9KcB2pGHPgXX3W97OSdkVPw_
here is JSONP of this folder .  in this example I put not JSON, but one
line array as argument of callback JavaScript function getImGD  but in
spreadsheets we put JSON

the most interesting thing, than spreadsheets understand  mySQL parameters
(WHERE...IN....) in GET so we can download in JSONP not whole spreadsheet,
but only lines where column "tags" contain "hi" and so on.  Long ago I make
demo in this group of it. *And it works without  any API *

We can push data to google spreadsheets in two ways
1. Old variant - using google form (I make demo in this group)
2. New variant  doPOST() in google
script
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/43127023/how-do-i-create-a-doposte-function-in-apps-script-project-to-capture-http-post

воскресенье, 20 февраля 2022 г. в 19:40:55 UTC+3, Mat: